Thank you Day of Caring volunteers!
You came together, you pitched in, you painted, hammered, dug, fixed, built, scraped and scrubbed. You took time out of your busy schedule to join the effort. Because of your generosity and dedication a great deal was accomplished in one short day.
- A record breaking 854 volunteers pitched in, investing nearly 7,000 hours in our community
- 41 projects were completed throughout Bismarck-Mandan and surrounding communities
- $214, 526.22 in savings can be reinvested into life-changing community programs and organizations
- More than 100 local businesses pitched in to support the event through sponsorships, in-kind donations and providing employees a paid volunteer day
Looking beyond the numbers, you've proven just how powerful we are when we LIVE UNITED!
Register with RSVP+ and recieve:
- Secondary Accident & Liability Insurance Coverage
- AAA Discount (15% off)
- Free transit rides to/from volunteer assignments for volunteers 55 and up
Click the RSVP+ logo to register.
Welcome to your one-stop shop for volunteer opportunities and in-kind needs in the Bismarck-Mandan community.
Browse local volunteer opportunities and in-kind agency needs, and be sure to become a fan of your favorite agencies to recieve updates when they post new needs.
- samantha B: joined the site - Oct 23, 2014
- Scott H: became a fan of "Adult Learning Center" - Oct 23, 2014
- Michael G: joined the site - Oct 23, 2014
- Sara K: joined the site - Oct 22, 2014
- Jana A: became a fan of "Day of Caring" - Oct 21, 2014
- Amelia J: joined the site - Oct 21, 2014
- Katelyn C: joined the site - Oct 21, 2014
- Grant D: joined the site - Oct 21, 2014
- Theresa L: joined the site - Oct 21, 2014
- Davina C: joined the site - Oct 21, 2014
- Adult Learning Center: posted a new need "Classroom Teachers Needed" - 3 days ago
- Adult Learning Center: posted a new need "Volunteer in classroom assisting teachers" - 3 days ago
- United Way Women's Leadership Circle: posted a new need "Help Children Focus on Education - January collection" - Oct 16, 2014
- United Way Women's Leadership Circle: posted a new need "Help Children Focus on Education - December collection" - Oct 16, 2014