Thank you Day of Caring volunteers!
You came together, you pitched in, you painted, hammered, dug, fixed, built, scraped and scrubbed. You took time out of your busy schedule to join the effort. Because of your generosity and dedication a great deal was accomplished in one short day.
- A record breaking 854 volunteers pitched in, investing nearly 7,000 hours in our community
- 41 projects were completed throughout Bismarck-Mandan and surrounding communities
- $214, 526.22 in savings can be reinvested into life-changing community programs and organizations
- More than 100 local businesses pitched in to support the event through sponsorships, in-kind donations and providing employees a paid volunteer day
Looking beyond the numbers, you've proven just how powerful we are when we LIVE UNITED!
Register with RSVP+ and recieve:
- Secondary Accident & Liability Insurance Coverage
- AAA Discount (15% off)
- Free transit rides to/from volunteer assignments for volunteers 55 and up
Click the RSVP+ logo to register.
Welcome to your one-stop shop for volunteer opportunities and in-kind needs in the Bismarck-Mandan community.
Browse local volunteer opportunities and in-kind agency needs, and be sure to become a fan of your favorite agencies to recieve updates when they post new needs.
- Jennifer L: joined the site - May 26, 2016
- Lisa B: joined the site - May 24, 2016
- Donna W: joined the site - May 16, 2016
- Annsophie E: joined the site - May 16, 2016
- kristin k: replied to the Need "Community-based mentors" - May 16, 2016
- kristin k: joined the site - May 16, 2016
- Colby G: joined the site - May 14, 2016
- Jessica J: joined the site - May 13, 2016
- Sarah K: replied to the Need "food pantry assistance needed" - May 12, 2016
- Jenny J: joined the site - May 10, 2016
- Welcome House, Inc. : posted a need "Kitchen Help/Meal preparation" - 1 day ago
- Welcome House, Inc. : posted a need "Life Skills Training" - 1 day ago
- Welcome House, Inc. : posted a need "Front Desk/Receptionist" - 1 day ago
- Welcome House, Inc. : posted an event "Docs, Crocs, Scholars & Frocks" - 2 days ago